Unfairpak Forum - How Farepak Stole Christmas

On Friday 13th Oct 2006 - Farepak Hampers went into administration. Over 100,000 customers were told that no food hampers or vouchers or other goods will be supplied this Christmas as promised, and no refunds! Share your thoughts here...
Winners - Scottish Polictian of the Year Award
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: my mp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:56 am 
Information Mine

i have last night emailed my MP Eddie O'Hara, i'll let you know if i can any response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm 
Information Mine

just to let you know i got a phone call tonight from a woman called sue , eddie ohara,s secertary, she said they hadnt been approached by any other person in my area and didnt know of anyone,
she didnt really say anything i didnt already know from this site, didnt say if she,d help but did give me her phone number for the london office and also hyuton office if i needed anything,i think as its only me and 2 other familys in this area they not gonna help, i dont know what i wanted them to do but all over the country other peoples mps seem to be doing loads to try and help, am i being to selfish,
i really do feel abit out of my depgth on this, i am trying to understand all whats going on, but i dont know who to approach and what to say,
any help or advice please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:05 pm 
Information Mine

hi julie ..if you have emailed local papers and that i'd do it again,surely there must be many more people in your area affected by this fiasco/con.phone your mp again and demand he use some of his clout to get in touch with local papers and contacts so you can make some noise up there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:17 pm 
Information Mine

thanks for that, i have just emailed the business editor of the liverpool echo to see if he can be of any help , i asked if he knew of other local people, i will ring my mp tommorrow and ask about how i go about trying to find other people.

Post subject: MP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:03 am 
Fact Finder

i have had 2 letters from my MP and he has included the letter he has sent to the commons..... he is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:07 pm 
Information Mine

well i,v heard nothing more , so i,ll be reminding him of this when his party come knockin on me door askin for my vote. :steam:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:08 pm 
Fact Finder

I was sent an email on the 9th November by my MP.He said he would send me a letter explaing what to do next.That was two weeks ago.Iwill email him again.If I don't get a reply I too will let him know when he comes knocking for my vote. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:46 am 
Information Mine

his secetary did give me the numbers for his offices in london and in hyuton but i dont know what to say if i ring, any ideas of what i could say,