[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Unfairpak Forum - How Farepak Stole Christmas • View topic - YoungMan Comes Clean & Apologises!!

Unfairpak Forum - How Farepak Stole Christmas

On Friday 13th Oct 2006 - Farepak Hampers went into administration. Over 100,000 customers were told that no food hampers or vouchers or other goods will be supplied this Christmas as promised, and no refunds! Share your thoughts here...
Winners - Scottish Polictian of the Year Award
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:59 pm 
Site Admin

:lol: :lol: I wonder if we could get some of your media friends to cut and slice it later so they only say
we will give Farepak victims their money back!
That would be good! :lol: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:01 am 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:08 am 
Information Mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:08 am 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:21 am 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:44 am 
Information Mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:45 pm 
Information Mine

|..…..UP THE…….…..|
|..…CHERRIES….…...|
|........IN ALL.........|
|...DEPARTMENTS!..|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:01 pm 
Information Mine

"...the steps you tread make up the road. You need to know - without your stride there is no path..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:13 pm 
Information Mine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:25 pm 
Information Mine

"...the steps you tread make up the road. You need to know - without your stride there is no path..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

[quote="YoungMan
When did Peter Johnson become a saint? He's a clever businessman.
He's never said publicly what he offered has he? I personally REFUSE to believe that a sensible offer was made and that the bank walked away for the sake of a £1m difference. According to recent press he states that his co is 5 x bigger than farepak. I think his four offers were - £5, £10, £20 & £25!! That why no-one was interested and why he can state that he offered 4 'Rescue' packages. He's a clever businessman who is making things work just enough to hypnotise you all into handing over your hard earned in 2007 to HIS company. As he says "its a social thing" and I wouldnt understand. :roll:

Where did I say Peter Johnson was a saint? Of course he is a clever businessman - Park Group Plc are not in administration are they!

I find it very strange that the Directors of EHR also substantiate Peter Johnson's claim and state that HBOS "blocked" these rescue packages.

Furthermore, as the Directors of EHR have stated there were other rescue packages other than Park Group's which again were blocked by HBOS.

My personal take - HBOS would not have gotten back all their money STRAIGHT AWAY and that is probably, in my opinion, why they blocked them.

By waiting as long as possible and allowing Farepak customers to continue to pay into the pot they clawed back almost their entire overdraft!

The money was swept upstair to EHR. They paid back their LOAN. Your right - nothing illegal. Immoral - :?: Business - Yes.
Hundreds of firms 'go under' every week leaving carnage in their wake.

You're NEVER going to get a live debate. Thats for the Shermans to do in their elections for some showboating.

I aint NEVER gonna get a live debate cause they know that I know and that is too risky for themI think you've been knawing away at their leg long enough now, so much so they issue a Press Statement acknowledging their annoyance. :wink:
Thats unprecedented - claim a victory of sorts for your campaign. :D
I keep saying, if anyone, corporate. No-one listens.. :cry:[/quote]

A claim of victory will be when justice is served. I have NEVER said HBOS have acted illegally but I have and will continue to say, they have acted WHOLLY IMMORALLY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:06 pm 
Information Mine

I agree 100% Suzy... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:19 pm 
Information Mine

You didnt...but the 'why would he lie?' was taken as an inference. albeit tongue in cheek.

So, Park and EHR said that HBOS were the brick wall in a rescue.Still no disclosures though? I wonder why?....

If someone else was buying the company why wouldn't have HBOS grabbed and ran? They would have got their money - thats what makes me think these rescue packages were a sham to shift blame on to HBOS.
Which you are all evidently swallowing up.

Debate - they know that you know what? You cant spill half a tin of beans then walk away. [unless they're from Netto :lol: ]
[Ive always wanted to be on telly... will it be like Tizwas?]

...and you still ignore the Corporate dangly on the end of the line.

...and no-one is telling me what action is directed at the 'others' - [bit like LOST :wink: ]

[thanks Gill - I dont really do football. And they seemed to have Assets]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:28 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:49 pm 
Information Mine

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next