Unfairpak Forum - How Farepak Stole Christmas

On Friday 13th Oct 2006 - Farepak Hampers went into administration. Over 100,000 customers were told that no food hampers or vouchers or other goods will be supplied this Christmas as promised, and no refunds! Share your thoughts here...
Winners - Scottish Polictian of the Year Award
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Do you intend to use a Credit Card to get through Christmas?
Poll ended at Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:02 pm
Yes 29%  29%  [ 7 ]
No 71%  71%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 24
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:26 pm 
Digger of Info

I have to say it is how my boyfriend and I pay for most things after have been burned a couple of times. At least this way you have coverage. It does require an awful lot of discipline to pay it off every month though. I tend to make internet payments to the card once a week from my current account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:07 pm 
Information Mine

Never had one. Never intend to get one too costly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

Have nt got them anymore, cut them up and paid them off.

Post subject: Re: Credit Cards
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm 
Sniffing around

Sorry for the late response, but I don't think using our credit cards will solve our Christmas gifts dilemma. It would bring more problem after the celebration because of the amount and interest that we have to pay. I think its about time that we start sorting our finances in order to survive from our current economic crisis.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm 
Information Mine

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 am 
Site Admin

Not a biased view :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 pm 
Information Mine

:?: :?: :?: :?: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 am 
Information Mine

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PMSL JOHN

ur as confused as me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:00 am 
Information Mine

anaene wrote:
you may possibly remember President Obama in 2008 experienced about a seven8% unemployment range when he begun for this reason we 've effectively gone nowhereNow then does that necessarily mean President Obama will go nowhere and retain his job or will he go someplace particularly the unemployment line himself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anaene wrote:
When we primary get into an personal romantic relationship it is extremely tempting to love the persistent focus of our new accomplice They could get in touch with us ten times a day repeatedly mail us text messages and seem to be to present up at our workplace unannounced diablo 3 . Though this may perhaps all feel quite passionate at the time :lol: :lol: :lol: it can easily get out of deal with if you never know you are really dealing with a controlling individuality

I'm clearly not the loving type. 10 times a day? Oh bugger that.

anaene wrote:
How do you know regardless if anyone merely loves you or is attempting to regulate you?To start with of all does the particular person seem to be to like you for who you really are? If they are constantly wanting to switch you or criticize you that probable isn 't like but control! When a person genuinely enjoys you for who you are they will be pleased as lengthy as you are satisfied :lol: :lol: :lol: They will not be seeking to change who you are at your root When all they fell in really enjoy with who you are in the to start with destination so why look at to alter you?

anaene wrote:
The subsequent matter you want to inquire you is whether or not your lover gets jealous if you speak to an individual of the reverse intercourse :lol: :lol: :lol: If so that can be one more signal they are a very little bit also jealous If they start out getting jealous in the earlier levels of the relationship it can only get worse from there
Wow, Optimism.

anaene wrote:
The last point you want to do is close up in a particularly longer association with a associate who is regularly jealous It will make you think like you are always walking on eggshells diablo 3 . Another question diablo 3 whether or not or not your associate is seeking to retain you from developing a close romantic relationship with your family members or buddies This is a honestly Massive sign you are involved with a man or woman who is attempting to manage your daily life At any time an individual starts off to strive to isolate you from the individuals who have cared for you and about you for a very long time you have to have to operate away swiftly That is a gigantic sign your lover requires guide in the handle department :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did this get from the holocaust to screwing half your family and friends? :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

Angie Plant wrote:
anaene wrote:
you may possibly remember President Obama in 2008 experienced about a seven8% unemployment range when he begun for this reason we 've effectively gone nowhereNow then does that necessarily mean President Obama will go nowhere and retain his job or will he go someplace particularly the unemployment line himself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anaene wrote:
When we primary get into an personal romantic relationship it is extremely tempting to love the persistent focus of our new accomplice They could get in touch with us ten times a day repeatedly mail us text messages and seem to be to present up at our workplace unannounced diablo 3 . Though this may perhaps all feel quite passionate at the time :lol: :lol: :lol: it can easily get out of deal with if you never know you are really dealing with a controlling individuality

I'm clearly not the loving type. 10 times a day? Oh bugger that.

anaene wrote:
How do you know regardless if anyone merely loves you or is attempting to regulate you?To start with of all does the particular person seem to be to like you for who you really are? If they are constantly wanting to switch you or criticize you that probable isn 't like but control! When a person genuinely enjoys you for who you are they will be pleased as lengthy as you are satisfied :lol: :lol: :lol: They will not be seeking to change who you are at your root When all they fell in really enjoy with who you are in the to start with destination so why look at to alter you?

anaene wrote:
The subsequent matter you want to inquire you is whether or not your lover gets jealous if you speak to an individual of the reverse intercourse :lol: :lol: :lol: If so that can be one more signal they are a very little bit also jealous If they start out getting jealous in the earlier levels of the relationship it can only get worse from there
Wow, Optimism.

anaene wrote:
The last point you want to do is close up in a particularly longer association with a associate who is regularly jealous It will make you think like you are always walking on eggshells diablo 3 . Another question diablo 3 whether or not or not your associate is seeking to retain you from developing a close romantic relationship with your family members or buddies This is a honestly Massive sign you are involved with a man or woman who is attempting to manage your daily life At any time an individual starts off to strive to isolate you from the individuals who have cared for you and about you for a very long time you have to have to operate away swiftly That is a gigantic sign your lover requires guide in the handle department :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did this get from the holocaust to screwing half your family and friends? :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this spammer had fun last night - all post gone now apart from the copied and pasted one ;) hehehe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:21 pm 
Information Mine

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm 
Information Mine

Ang, you have too much time on your hands. I looked at that lot and I thought to myself, no matter what it is about I don't have time to wade through any of it. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:12 am 
Information Mine

Yes, I know John but you were the one missing out on all the excitement!

I am a sad bitch when it comes to these kind of things, my curiosity is going to kill me one day. :) In the mean time I should consider a nose op. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:23 pm 
Information Mine

Ang, I admire your honesty :lol:

Excitment :?: :!: Was there some excitement in that lot :lol:

Must go back and read it. Err, on second thoughts I don't think I've got the time. :lol: